Dear Parents and Guardians,
Volunteers are an important part of Westchester Elementary.
Please see below for the procedure of how to become a volunteer:
1. Complete the Volunteer Application.
2. Complete the online training here and print the certificate that is shown. (Be sure to click on NEW or RETURNING link as applicable)
3. Send both the application, and certificate from the training, to the office with your child or electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
4. The school will perform a background check.
5. (Optional) Complete the Westchester Interest Form to let us know where you would like to help out.
You will be notified only if there is a problem with your application.
Please remember to bring your driver's license with you the first time you volunteer in the 2016-2017 school year to complete your profile for this year.
If you have any questions about the process, please e-mail
Ms. Racheal Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org